Production Technician – 2nd and 3rd Shift
Cardinal Glass in Spring Green, WI has full time openings for entry level production workers. The primary duties include handling glass, lifting glass, inspecting glass for defects, slotting and packing glass in racks.
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, computer and tape measuring skills
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, lift, and reach with your hands and arms.
- Perform assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position in accordance with policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Complies with the work rules and standards set forth in the Associate Handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of the job functions.
- Must possess an education or experience level that permits the associate to effectively communicate and perform duties, assignments and responsibilities of the job.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents relating to the job, function or assignment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping practices.
- Required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend and lift, reach with hands and arm.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic Education Needed: High School Diploma or GED
- 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Starting Pay
- $19.25 – Second Shift
- $19.50 – Third Shift
- After 90 Days
- $19.80 – Second Shift
- $20.05 – Third Shift
- 6 Months
- $20.75 – Second Shift
- $21.00 – Third Shift
Medical & dental benefits, Health Savings Account with company match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid life insurance, monthly profit sharing bonus, 401K plan, paid Holidays, PTO time, safety shoe & safety glass reimbursement program.