This position will maintain, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on all plant equipment in a highly automated manufacturing facility. We offer an excellent work environment, extremely competitive wage, monthly profit sharing and great benefits!
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, computer and tape measuring skills
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, lift, and reach with your hands and arms.
- Have a positive attitude and committed to continuous improvement and success of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with manager & other maintenance associates on tasks performed.
- Repair/replace defective equipment/parts on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems.
- Operate heavy equipment, to include forklift, scissor lifts & boom lifts.
- Demonstrate good judgment in decision-making independently and in a team environment.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated & model values in behavior.
- Ensure operation of machinery and electrical/mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving results.
- Four – 10 Hour Shifts: Tuesday - Friday
- Four – 10 Hours Shifts: Monday - Thursday
- Four – 10 Hours Shifts: Monday, Wednesday - Friday
- Three – 12 Hours Shifts: Weekend Shift
- Starting pay varies based off education and experience
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company paid life insurance
- Monthly Profit Share
- 401K plan
- Paid Holidays